Friday 17 April 2009

Well, I set up this blog weeks ago, but have been too lazy to make any posts. But seeing as I'm going for the 1k in Forza, and am hiring a driver for my last races, I thought that now is the best time to finally make a post.

Well, first off, as mentioned, I'm trying to 1k Forza 2. I'm up to 780G, Just got Arcade Races, 1 million Online Credits and about 30 Factory-Spec races left. Should be relatively easy, bar the Online Creds, because I'm on 0 online creds and it seems that finding boosting partners is quite tricky.

Want to try get a partner for Resi Evil 5 right now, got to Chap 5:3 with a mate, was gonna wait and finish with him when he comes round (he hasn't got the game) but he's been busy. On 495G on it, so should obviously be an easy 500G game. Got given 400 MSPs today, so Track & Field was purchased. Used to be good at it, but it seems I'm shit now. Got 7 outta 12 achieves already though, so it isn't bad. Also boosted online achieves on NBA 2K8 today, pretty boring but easy 150G or so. It's taken me over 500G on the game, may go for the easy 1K soon.

Last thing, ordering Burnout Paradise and Trivial Pursuit tomorrow. It's £15 for both, and you get a Connect 4 game code with it too, so why not. TP's a pretty easy 1k, love Burnout but sold Paradise a yr ago. Will be nice to get it back.

Games left to reach 500G+ -
Resi Evil (495)
GHIII (270)
Rock Band (30) Not got the game, typical... Played 1 song @ a mates.
Burnout Paradise (450)
Virtua Fighter 5 (110) Most bullshitty game ever.
Assassins Creed (205) Poor game too.
Frontlines: Fuel of War (
Top Spin 3 (365)
Tiger Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment